This privacy statement applies to personal information collected on the Back In Action website,
Collection of personal information:
We may collect your personal information in the following circumstances:
- when you book an appointment
- when you use this website or communicate with us through this website (including by
completing the complaints forms and contact forms available on this site)
- in the course of receiving questions, comments, or other communications from you.
If you do not provide the personal information we request, we may be unable to provide you with
access to certain information or services.
Use of your information
We may use personal information we collect to supply services you request, to provide you with advice
and information, and to operate and manage this website.
We may also use your personal information to:
- respond to your questions, comments, or correspondence
- improve this website and related services
- carry out research and development relevant to the functions of Back In Action Limited.
- provide you with information about our services
- reduce the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
- customise this website to suit your particular preferences and interests
- send a message you have created using this website – the message could be to us, or any other recipient specified by you
- analyse website usage, trends and statistics
- carry out any other action authorised by you, or advised to you at the time of collection.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information if:
- you have authorised us to do so
- we have told you about the intended disclosure and you have not objected to that disclosure
- we are required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
We may also disclose your personal information if we believe disclosure is necessary to:
- protect the rights, property, or safety of you, Back In Action Limited (including, without limitation,
our employees or contractors), or others
- enforce any legal rights we may have
- assist a law enforcement agency, or an agency responsible for national security, in the performance of their functions.
Storage and security of information
Personal information collected on our website is collected and held by the Back In Action Limited. We
will take reasonable efforts to protect the personal information we hold from loss, misuse, unauthorised
access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that some inherent risks associated
with internet technologies are outside our control.
As you use this website, certain technical information may be collected without your active participation
using technologies such as internet protocol addresses, cookies, internet tags, and navigational data
collection tools. Such information may include:
- server addresses
- top-level domain names
- dates and times of website visits
- pages accessed
- documents downloaded
- links clicked on
- search terms used
- previous websites visited
- the type of browser and operating system used
- the type of device used.
We use this information to improve our website and to provide a personalised user experience.
Access and correction
You have the right to access your personal information we hold in such a way that it can readily be
retrieved. You may also request correction of personal information we hold about you. To exercise this
right, or to ask us questions about your privacy, please contact us in writing or by email:
The Privacy Officer
Back In Action Limited
9 King St
Back In Action Values your feedback. If you have comments, questions or concerns about
any of our services or website policies please contact the manager email@example.com
Third party websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. Back In Action Limited is not
responsible for the content of such websites, or for the manner in which those websites collect, hold,
use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When visiting a third party website from
hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those
websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide will be will collected,
held, used and disclosed.
regularly for modifications and updates. If you continue to use this website or if you provide any
any such changes.