Due to the duration of massage appointments and the clients need to remove their mask Back In Action has made the decision for massage therapy clients to be vaccinated.
Please notify your vaccination status on booking and present your vaccination card or record on arrival.
This is not a decision we make lightly and so we thank you for your understanding.
Supporting the life of a growing baby is hard work!
- Soothing and relaxing nervous tension and anxiety
- Aiding circulation
- Assisting with increased fluid retention
- Relief of Carpel Tunnel symptoms
- Relief from headaches
- Alleviating common muscular discomforts caused by muscular changes and tension such as lower back pain, hip pain, upper back neck and shoulder pain.
- Most importantly massage offers a mother-to-be the time to embrace her pregnancy, rest, relax and recharge her body.
You can safely have a massage throughout your entire pregnancy, including from trimester one. The first trimester has numerous physiological changes occurring, and providing this nurturing massage support during this time can assist your body with these changes.
Please contact us before your treatment if you have of the following, our therapist may call to discuss and we may ask for medical clearance prior to your massage:
- High level of morning sickness
- Heart disease
- Hypertension (chronic & gestational)
- Risk or a history of miscarriages
- Cervical conditions
- Placenta Previa or abnormalities
- Blood clotting disorders
- History of pregnancy complications
- Foetal abnormalities
- Multiple births
- Kidney conditions
- Liver conditions