Do what you love. Love what you do!
At Back In Action we’re passionate about doing what we love and doing it well!
What does “doing it well” look like?
- Working in a private practice environment that has all you need to excel.
- Working in a team that is supportive of you and your clinical development (A varied and challenging workload, mentoring and support from experienced and post-grad qualified senior staff)
- Offering our clients and community a service that strives, and thrives, off helping others to get back to doing what they love.
Back In Action is located in the stunning Wairarapa region. An hour and a half drive from Wellington the Wairarapa is home to some of NZs top wines and is truly Wellington region’s best kept secret!
Back In Action will also not disappoint.
We have two clinics. Our main clinic is located in Masterton in a health hub alongside a health club and beauty therapist. Here we have 7 clinic rooms used by our physiotherapists, chriopractor and massage therapist. We also have two small consult rooms utilised by visiting psychologists, dietitians and occupational therapists.
Our satellite clinic is located in Carterton in a similat environment but with just one Back In Action clinicians there each day. Here we work in the company of osteos and sports podiatrist and also have access to a private gym.
Our team has experince in:
- Manual and Manipulative Therapy.
- Clinical pilates rehabilitation.
- Pelvic health presentations.
- Concussion and neuri-rehabilitation.
- Occuaptional health.
- Exercise based rehabilitation.
- Breast cancer rehabilitation.
Why are we looking for a physio?
- One of our physios is heading off on her OE!
What are we looking for in an applicant?
- You must have >2yrs experience in physiotheapy practice.
- You need to have your NZ Physiotherapy Registration approved and valid Annual Practicing Certificate, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You love what you do!
- You must have a thirst and commitment for clinical excellence.
- Ideally you’re a person who embraces life with a smile on your face and a good attitude when difficulties arise.
- And you’re a team player – keen to see your colleagues thrive, sharing your skills and experience and with a willingness to learn from others.
Start Date: End of April/ start of May or sooner if you wish and are avialable
Position: Part-time or full time considered.
Location: You are most likely to be based at our Masterton clinic but depending on where you live could work between both clinics.
Our aim as employers is to make this the best job you will ever have! So….
- Click here for a job description
- Click here for an application form and email it with a cover letter or drop it in to 9 King St Masterton.
- Email us if you wish to come for a visit and talk about the role over a cold beverage
- Or give us a call to ask any questions 027 561 8487.