We provide Physiotherapy services
Your personal physiotherapy begins with a comprehensive evaluation of functional limitations and areas of pain. Our team of physiotherapists will design a treatment plan based on your needs and goals. Physiotherapy at Back In Action can involve a variety of specialized techniques including exercise therapy; postural, gait, balance and co-ordination re-training; manual manipulation and/or mobilization of tissues and joints as well as education.
We take a team approach and will consult within our team for second opinions as well as externally with your GP or Specialist and any other health professional whose care you may be under or need further assessment from. Throughout your treatment, we will work hard to help you return to all normal functional activities.
We want to ensure you have the tools to keep yourself safe and injury free and so you will receive a personalized home exercise program to allow you to stay healthy and to further enhance your rehabilitation.
We can help with many injuries and presentations
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Spinal conditions and nerve impingement
- Back and neck pain (including degenerative disc disease)
- Hip and knee pain (including pre and post-operative care)
- Foot and ankle pain
- Shoulder pain and stiffness
- Elbow and wrist pain
- Postural dysfunction
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Falls prevention
- Cancer rehabilitation and strengthening